segunda-feira, julho 05, 2004

Still The Blues .......


The air is a little too much still and weird !
I haven't quite reach my "normal" mind stability !
Something is the matter ! I just don't know what !
Well I think I actualy do, I know what's the matter with me, I just don't want to figure it out !
I'm affraid I might get even more weird if I do so !
So, my deffense mechanisms work theyr way and get in charge of my brain ! just normal !
And I hope it goes on like this or else I'm in deep s..... !
One day at the time, as reasonable as it may be, and there's a chance to delay some kind of end to it !
Had my coffee by the sea side, done my cross-words as well, got another coffee, read the major papers, got my suns car the "vignette" and back to the net! What else !!
Else? we'll see what tomorrow brings ! Till then !
Ciao