segunda-feira, julho 19, 2004

What's going on??

Is it me?
I'm afraid it is!
Wish it wasn't, but surely am!
All is quite normal, regular, usual and simple.
But I can't do like that!
I rather have it special, make it better, get the best and do it more elaborate!
It's not that I have a "posh" behavior like Dave could say.
It's just my way!
It's how I conceive it, how I foresee it and how I definitely enjoy it!!!
Thing don't quite work very regular around me because they are always presented and produced with an immense lack of competence!
Then I get by blood boiling and all is ruined!
Can't stand it anymore!
Like He said: "Thought I was learning how to live but in fact was learning how to die!"
It's all right, no prob, in fact is O.K.! as long as one knows what's happening!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At this point, I just wonder what a present reader might think of what is it I'm here talking about?!?!
But, then again, that's for me and only me, to control that!
Ciao.