quarta-feira, setembro 01, 2004

iesuscristus


Poor Guy ! Poor Fella ! So many names ! So many faces !
So many images ! So many lies !!!
So many uses !
So many use him !
One thing is true, he never wanted it ! His foreseers advised about it ! And yet, there he is, all around us !!
There was a time, yes there was ! But full of it !!! Enough is enough.
However, people die everyday, every single day under his supposed directions !
Poor guy, poor fella ! If he only knew about it !
I can only think that he would crucify, well maybe not, he would most probably belt himself around with some C3 and push the button and blow himself in the air, as the new martyrs nowadays do and prefer !!!
The year is now 2004 after him, for us the enlightened ones ! All-tough for some other enlightened ones it is the year 1574 (give or take), and even for some other it is the year 4000 and something ! doesn't matter anyway. The thing is, The ancient ones have never grew up, We seem to be in the middle of all ! the younger ones are far behind it !! Oh I wish 'the invasion of the world' could start now and clean all this shit ! Maybe the leaking color would become green, but at least all-this red could be wiped out of our eyes !!

By the way, just got a nice 'sms' from Dave. To cut out the seriousness, it goes like this:
""A man goes to a fancy dress party. He wears nothing but a jam jar on his 'john'. A lady asks him: What are you dressed of? The man says: I'm a fireman- you brake the glass, turn the knob and I'll come as fast as I can !!!!!! (usually followed by laughing)

And now you may ask: Am I stupid or what? And I may say, after talking about what I was talking, what harm can this be???

And I may now end this sick verbose, like the most religious Spaniards would do: Puta Madre!!