sábado, dezembro 13, 2003

IveBeenOnceAllAlone...

I can do it again! Why not? The difficult was the first time. Really hard I assure all of you, but once done, once hardened, once swallowed, twice done!
True it is! Tough I would never think of such a situation till it had to happen, it was dealt with the most secrecy, and strength.
I've just been advised, that it bounds to happen again! Tough not for the same reason as previously, but annoyingly for worse! The first time, was just chance that dictated it, was just the regular by day happening. But this second and hopefully last one, is due to higher genetical reason! There's nothing one can do about this, the genes are here to stay! The saga grows and gets stronger! They just minimized one thing, I'm soap-opera proof ! They didn't know but I remembered that I see no soap-opera for the last 14 years! The same year Susana was born. And I'm so happy about it! I mean, happy I don't assist that rubbish on TV and of course very happy Susana was born! So I learned that some of the Genes are uneasy when I'm around and that it could jeopardize the huge Christmas meeting bound to happen! For crying out loud! I ain't gona be the one to provoke any kind of skin rushing among the rest of the genes! No way José! Count me out! Count me out from this moment! As the poet says and I constantly listen " Oh non, Je ne suis jamais seule Avec Ma Solitude!!! Je ne serais Jamais seule!"
It would be a complete waste of time to get them genes to upload these words and enjoy them as much as I do ! It will be all for now, I'm quite pissed off! Excusées moi.