terça-feira, dezembro 16, 2003

I'mWired !

Yes, my son gave me yesterday a webCamera! Now, so far I can see him and my other two daughters whom he also gave a webcamera on sunday! It took me most of the day, today, to download and set the related software! We were on tests for the most part of the day, but it proved fruitful. I was just almost two hours enjoying the girls on messenger, Yahoo I mean, not msn.
By the way, what can be wrong with these guys? They develop the webCam facility but with no sound??!?! What were they thinking of?? I hope tomorrow, the girls get the iVisit working so we may talk and look at each other at same time!
Apart from this, I had to leave the home premisses today while someone had a bath, but not much to worry about! At liest I'll try not to! There's always a first time for everything, just hope it was the last! So most definitely my son will be in the army by next 5th January and I'll be uselessly watching. Didn't I mention some days ago that after not paying the I.V.A. they would stop some other pay? Now they stop the Family Allowance! Which comes next??
I'm becoming an extremist! Yesterday I had the worst Bacalhau for the highest price at the lousiest place! What will come next? I'm afraid! So the big years end is very near! Lets just wait a few more days and it will all be over! Then we'll have to worry about, lets say, Carnival, or Easter. I wont. My worries are diverse! Not many understand them! I sometimes don't myself! Next week I'll have very loud and heavy stuff to think about, I'll try not to get too deep, at liest I'll save on the days lines! he he he he! I rest now, today's been to much typing! Ciao.